Getting close to filing and wondering some things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting close to filing and wondering some things

Husband and I now have 4 automobiles. Hubby has an '01 Tacoma with 200k miles which he uses to commute 2 hours per day to and from his job. He also has a 1984 Ford F-150 which isn't even running, also an 02' Camry with 160k miles which we still owe $3800 (we will be letting our teenage daughter use this car in about a year when she turns 16). We recently bought a 2006 Toyota 4-Runner which we plan on reaffirming in the BK when we file. What I'm wondering is will we get to keep all these vehicles? We're a couple thousand upside down on the 4-runner.

What about lawn mowers? My husband bought an X-Mark a few years ago to pick up some extra money on the side during the summer. In '08 he had to attend a 9 month school in the Air National Guard which was during the summer and ended up losing his customers and was never able to acquire any new customers. We haven't paid on that lawn mower since Oct. of '07. Will we have to turn it in? We NEED a lawnmower, though. Everybody does.

I'm sorry; did you say something? I guess I was distracted by your avatar! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by contemplate View Post
      I'm sorry; did you say something? I guess I was distracted by your avatar! LOL!
      Yeah...is it David Beckham??
      If so, don't really care for him and "Posh" but geez, what abs...

Hopefully someone will actually reply to your question now.

Comment

Originally posted by nickifan View Post
        Yeah...is it David Beckham??
        If so, don't really care for him and "Posh" but geez, what abs...

Hopefully someone will actually reply to your question now.

It's Paul Walker!! Totally my celebrity crush! I go back and forth between Paul Walker and Gerard Butler.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X