Received letter from Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received letter from Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Program

I received a letter dated "April 2016", from the Oregon DOJ stating that my lender (Wells Fargo) has identified me as being in danger of losing my home to foreclosure. Due to hardships over the winter, I am behind in my payments. I owe March, April and (as of today) May's payment of $1,125. on a $180,000 loan. I told the mortgage company when I made my last payment (on 4/27) that I plan to have the next one in 14 days. Then I received the Oregon DOJ letter on 4/30/16. I've been in the home for 10 years. I had a loan modification Oct. 2010. I have not received NOD (yet).

As I understand it, I'm in this mediation process now and am required to pay a fee, submit documents and meet with the lender face to face. I didn't expect them to move this fast, and I was hoping to get caught up over the next couple of months. (had chronic illness for 6 months, now I'm fine, husband lost work, I just picked up more) My question is, will they work with me since I've had a loan modification (Oct 2010) and BK7 (July 2012) without reaffirming the loan? Ideally, I'd like to amortize my arrears over the next 3 months, as in HHM's sticky: Workout Agreements.

I'm here because you guys are the smartest/kindest people I've run across; you made a huge difference to me a few years ago and today I'm in another very scary situation. Thank you.
    Last edited by stray; 05-01-2016, 10:26 AM. Reason: (signature didn't show, adding BK details)
    BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X