Notice of Accelerate, Notice of Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice of Accelerate, Notice of Default

Are they both the same or is the first one you get the Notice of Accelerate and then the next one is the Notice of Default.

This is in California......
    Filed August 15th 2008
    Discharged:12/08/2008
    Closed: 2/23/2009

Found out,

No, They are different. The accelerate letter is the first one, Then after that comes the nOTICE OF dEFAULT, GOT THAT TODAY. sTATES I HAVE 3 MONTHS TO PAy, BLA,BLA,BLA THEN IT GOES FOR THE SALE PART OF THE FORCLOSER. i SEE AT LEAST 10 EMPTY HOUSES ON MY HOUSING TRACK THAT ARE SITTING EMPTY OR HAVE HAD FOR SALE SIGNS OUT FRONT FOR THE LAST 6-9 MONTHS AND THEY LOOK A LITTLE BETTER THEN THIS ONE SO, WE SHALL SEE. iM GOING TO LIVE RENT FREE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE TO SAVE FOR THE MOVE ANd THE bk7. Oops, sorry for the cap lock.......
    Filed August 15th 2008

Comment

Are you dealing with Countrywide? They are the only ones that spoke of an accellerated foreclosure. I filed on Feb 7 and Countrywide filed for a Motion to Stay March 11, right before my 341. They are the only ones that filed a motion to stay so far. I had one of my properties that I haven't paid in over 8 months and they haven't even filed the motion yet. This is a crazy process, but I am gong through it. I guess I will understand it better by and by.
      Thanks
      Filed Chapter 7 2/7/2008
      341 Meeting 3/14/08
      Last Day for Objections: 5/13/08

Comment

Originally posted by Itried View Post
        Are you dealing with Countrywide? They are the only ones that spoke of an accellerated foreclosure. I filed on Feb 7 and Countrywide filed for a Motion to Stay March 11, right before my 341. They are the only ones that filed a motion to stay so far. I had one of my properties that I haven't paid in over 8 months and they haven't even filed the motion yet. This is a crazy process, but I am gong through it. I guess I will understand it better by and by.

Yes, Countrywide.

I quit paying last october of 07. November 3rd of 07 i got a "Notice of Acceleration" letter. Cure arrears by Dec. 3rd, ect... That came and went. Then all i got was phone call once a month to see where i was at, was i working on other income to pay it ect...Today i got the "Notice of Default" 3 months to pay the what is back owed or it will go to sale. My BK lawyer said figure i have about 4 months before they will kick me out, Or if it doesn't sell they usualy want somebody there so the house dont get un invited guest ect.... so maybe longer but, i will be ready to file by then and be living else where to start my new life......
        Filed August 15th 2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X