Got NOD Best Move-Out ime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got NOD Best Move-Out ime

I just got my NOD and I am wondering when is the best time to move-out of my house. My atty. suggested to not move out until Chap 7 Final Discharged has been rendered. However, I am worried within 90 days Sale Date from NOD filing, per California foreclosure timeline, will be established. I want to move on and settle to our new rented place. Kids are going to start same school or not. Any comments an suggestions... well appreciated!

I wouldn't be in any hurry. Save your rent money and live free for a few months.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

What is few months? More than 2 but would I be in trouble after 90 days. Thank you for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKing View Post
        What is few months? More than 2 but would I be in trouble after 90 days. Thank you for your comment.
        I doubt you'd be in trouble in less than 6 months.
        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

You will receive another letter from the lenders rep to move after the Trustee Sale ( I belive you will be given 3 days or 60 days - if you are a tenant). However, I have known a lot of them staying till the end of 60 days. Also, you might get an offer from the lenders reps- cash for keys.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X