What is BOA timeframe- Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is BOA timeframe- Wisconsin

We have a 1st and 2nd through BOA. Have not made April, may or now June payments. Have not heard a word.nothing.
    Got my June statement and it did not even have a late notice.

We are in Wisconsin. We did not reaffirm, and at this point it takes 3 of 4 paychecks to pay the mortgage, there is no way to catch up.

Anyone have an idea on what we should expect to come soon?

Thank you!
    Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
    Report of no distribution 1/21/10
    Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Has your case been closed yet?

Comment

we were closed early April.
      Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
      Report of no distribution 1/21/10
      Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Comment

I live in Missouri but I too have B of A and stopped payments on my loans in April. I too haven't heard anything from them but then again I am in a ch13 and they have to legally lift the automatic stay to be able to communicate with me. So that is what I am waiting on right now...I'm curious too how quickly they move on foreclosures!
        CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
        Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

I'm in Michigan but have 1st mortgage through B of A. I think I stopped paying back in Nov. 09. (maybe Dec.). We just recieved our first notice (Notice of Intent to Accelerate) from the bank yesterday (June 16, 2010). I have no idea how long it will take from this point but it sure is a relief knowing that things are starting to move ahead.

I just want all of this behind me. We're still trying to decide how long to stay in the house...do we ride it out as long as we can to save the money or do we just move and get on with our lives?
          Filed Ch7 12/11/09 | 341: 1/20/10 | Discharge: 3/23/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X