sold!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold!!

I talked to BoA a week ago and they informed me our house was sold in auction on June 3rd to Fanny May. I am assuming we are totally done with this mess, our house was included in BK Ch 7 and discharged and closed last year. We are already moved out of the house and very happy so I am hoping that this is it!!!

Can you tell me, if you don't mind, when you filed and were discharged? I am also waiting for the Sheriff's sale to take place on my home and my discharge was in Nov. 2009. Just wondered because it seems like it's taking forever!!! I was served papers by the Sheriff in March and I'm still waiting!

thanks!! and CONGRATS!!!

Comment

We were discharged in June of 2009, we stopped paying on our house January 2010. We knew we could stay for free and play the game but we found a perfect rental for our family and did not want to lose out on it so we moved out way earlier than we needed to. Thanks for the Congrats:-)

Comment

Thanks for the information! I finally got an Auction date of Sept. 7th....can't wait!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X