Possible Foreclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Foreclosure

We received our discharge in July, 2007 and included our home which is a double wide manufactured home and we did not reaffirm.. My question is: If we decide to walk away would the timeline be the same for a manufactured home as it is for a single family home. Our home is located in Florida. Any thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.

Depends if you own or rent the land it which it sits on.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedGuns View Post
      Depends if you own or rent the land it which it sits on.
      More specifically, what was your note sucured by. Was it financed as land and the mobile home combined with a deed recorded?

Or was the mobile home purchased and then place on property that was owned seperately or rented.

If there is mortgage against the home and real property, it would be just like any other foreclosure.

You need to read your promissary note and mortgage and see how it was secured.
      Wife Laid off - 11/16/2009 Missed First Payments - 12/5/2009
      Filed Chap 7 - 12/31/2009
      341 - 2/12/2010
      Discharged - 4/19/2010

Comment

The land that this home sits on it rented. We live in a mobile home park and pay lot rent every month.

Comment

If that's t case, it's not real property. So I I don't see how it could thru the normal foreclosure. I'm not absolutely sure though. It most likely would be more of a combination of repo and eviction. Just call a local mobile home dealership, they could tell you.
          Wife Laid off - 11/16/2009 Missed First Payments - 12/5/2009
          Filed Chap 7 - 12/31/2009
          341 - 2/12/2010
          Discharged - 4/19/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X