lis pendens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lis pendens?

So I have read about this, and is there anywhere to see if they have filed anything against you? Court record online? Country Recorder? Checked the Recorder site and dont see anything new. I did get the letter that they are starting the process of foreclosure the other day. It still had options for me to work something out if I call. Not that I want to, just curious to see if they actually filed anything.

Yes, if not online, and many places do not yet understand the computer age and freedom of Public Records, of to your County Seat, usually under Clerk of Court but could be different, but you wish Public Records. The clerks will help you but do a search on your name and all your Deeds and stuff will come up. Look for any legal actions. Lis Pendens in simply a notification that the properties are under "duress" and notifies any interested parties. Means nothing except to notify. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X