Things moving fast in California I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things moving fast in California I guess

We are giving up our house and fileing for chapter 7. The crappy law firm we went with just filed. We missed our first payment in April and our NOD was filed 8/2. We really thought we would have more time. Any one try to find a rental before discharge? Will a co-signer help?

will you be going for consumer 7 or non consumer 7? because things have reached to such a situation that no possible solution is possible. then do try to find out that you qualify for the non consumer then you will be spared from means test.
    URL Removed by Admin

Comment

Your notice of default is part of the normal proccess. Anytime you get into the third month your mortgage company will generate this notice. Every situation is unique so consult your attorney on this, but in many cases the bank takes many months to get the forclosure going.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Having just gone through this...NOD 11/09, NTS 02/10. Sold back to bank 03/18/10...Southern California. Banks are definitely speeding up the foreclosure process. I think that the days of years of "free rent" are over..at least here in the West.

Comment

Well thats right i have even heard of people being sent NODS after defaulting for even 1 or 2 months and that too with out any prior warnings.
          URL Removed by Admin

Comment

yes, since the 1st of the year, i have seen 7 homes in my tract, taken back by the banks. And whats interesting to me, is that Foreclosures in the prior 2 years sat and sat, for months. These new forclosures all sold within 60 days, between $450-$500K which is roughly 2004 pricing for this neighborhood
            Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

well right things are very bad, and yes the rates you are talking about foreclosed homes is old story. now few builders are offering brand new homes at those foreclosed rates.
              URL Removed by Admin

Comment

Mine sold for HALF of what I owed in the High Desert. Owed 210K, sold for 102K..And the new owner just found out the septic system is bad...his good investment will cost him 10K before he can move in...LOL, too bad, so sad..Enjoy that "bargain"....And the pool leaks too...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X