"Meaningful Modifications" - Foreclosure halts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Meaningful Modifications" - Foreclosure halts

My BK atty strongly advises me to meet with his litigating partner in light of this current news fiasco. My second home (which is facing FC and in a non Judicial review state - is not a deterrent to them). I was just about to pull the trigger on a c7, but am going to meet with the litigator who specializes in these things.

Modification or several year delay apparently within reach. Very insightful article.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/cr..._lnk1%7C175585

It could all be smoke and water, but I'm going to look into. Atty (and the news) are pretty hot on this subject.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    8/10 - began researching bk, 9/10 - stopped paying ccs, 10/10 - paid atty fees, 11/10 - filed c7 - over median income , 12/22 - 341, 12/23/ - no distribution

Well I just encountered a fellow (stranger on the internet) that stated he got a 50% modification with GMAC.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    8/10 - began researching bk, 9/10 - stopped paying ccs, 10/10 - paid atty fees, 11/10 - filed c7 - over median income , 12/22 - 341, 12/23/ - no distribution

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X