Is This possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This possible?

My neighbor claims she is 3mos behind on her BOA mortgage, and she got letter offering 2000 for keys and to be out November 1. I find it hard to believe since they hardly do anything in florida that fast. They are moving out and walking away, somehow they claim they bought another house. Sounds fishy to me.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Chile, please. That neighbor is saving face. Although, stranger things have happened.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

I find it hard to believe , since my Stepson moved to GA in june 2007 and left his home and 2 acres in DadeCity Fl and it still sits in his name 3 yrs later. (they did file a Lis Pendens June 2009 but nothing after that) He was unable to sell it , I checked the other day no action going on.
      chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Unless your neighbor has equity in the home (I really doubt b/c who does in FL?) I don't see cash for keys happening after 3 months of being behind.
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Yea, your neighbor is fibbing, especially with BoA as the lender? Something not right.
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

They owe 220 (on a 2005 new built home) and houses are not selling for 90 in our sub now. So they are way upside down. like us.
            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Floridagail View Post
              They owe 220 (on a 2005 new built home) and houses are not selling for 90 in our sub now. So they are way upside down. like us.
              Sounds like my central fl neighborhood.....LOL
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X