top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mortgage company stopped by my house today.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mortgage company stopped by my house today.........

and left a envelope. In the envelope was an inch long piece of paper. Look like they just cut a sliver off the bottom of a full sheet. All was typed, except for the date. Makes me wonder what the rest of the piece of paper said.

I am 48 days late on my mortgage.

The paper said....
    Name....Account nbr....Please call 800.xxx-xxxx
    "Notice: Our Representative called on you today while you were out. There is an important matter we would like to discuss with you. THIS INSPECTION IS NOT IN ANY WAY AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT."

What is this?

Greentree our second mortgage company did the same thing, after our second mortgage payment was late, we figure they just wanted to scare us into to calling them or taking their calls. We ignored the hand delivered letter. we see no reason to call them, we are not paying or staying.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

I also told Green Tree that hand-delivering letters would be considered an attempt to collect after discharge. They have shut up.
      C7 Filed: 2009-11-06 | 341: 2009-12-14: | DISCHARGED: 2010-02-09
      Condo: Walked away due to 2nd mortgage intransigence; 1st foreclosed. Now totally DEBT FREE!!

Comment

i got the same thing. they then billed me for someone driving by to inspect the property lol

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X