top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wells Fargo have a uniform process for objecting to the stay non-judicial state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Wells Fargo have a uniform process for objecting to the stay non-judicial state?

Ex spouse in Oregon (non-judicial) and he just received the "official letter" from Wells stating that they will be selling his home on 03/28/2010.

Holding out to file a BK until Mid March if possible I'm not sure if Wells will ask the court for permission to move foward or not with the sale then. Does anyone know Wells has a uniform process of objecting to the stay?

This is in Gresham Oregon a suburb of Portland. If they don't object then he might have another 3 months or so before he has to move which would give more time to save extra money.

Would appreciate from hearing from anyone who has dealt with Wells in a similiar situation.
    Filed: 09/18/09
    341: 10/28/09
    DISCHARGED!!!!:

In my case in Oregon, Wells Fargo filed for and was granted relief from the automatic stay, after I filed. I made the mistake of ignoring some mail from a law firm. I think Wells Fargo does ask for relief from the stay so they can proceed with a foreclosure. They did in my case anyway.

Comment

We were served the NOD by Wells Fargo and filed for chapter 7 a month later. The sale date was set and then everything of course stopped when they received notice of us filing for BK. They never asked for a stay, but started the process back up after we were discharged. We contacted them and asked for a deed in lieu of foreclosure and signed the paperwork a couple of weeks ago. I'm relieved that this chapter is over. I will say that they were very lax about the whole thing. It took 9 months of missed payments for them to file the NOD.
      Obtained an Attorney- 1st week of February 2010
      Filed for Chapter 7 - End of March 2010
      341 Done - Middle of May 2010
      Discharged - July 14, 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X