top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one have experience with citimortgage foreclosures in Missouri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one have experience with citimortgage foreclosures in Missouri?

I filed Ch. 13 and converted to Chapter 7 in November. I elected to surrender my house which was well under water. We had 341 on December 17th made last morgage payment in September 2010 and have still not heard anything from Citimortgage. They keep sending us our informational statements showing the next month payment due. I am curious how long we may expect to live in the house mortgage free before eviction. Any ideas???

Is Citimortgage the first mortgage on the property?

If not, where do they rank, how much is owed on theirs and more senior claims, and how much is the house worth?
    C7 Filed: 2009-11-06 | 341: 2009-12-14: | DISCHARGED: 2010-02-09
    Condo: Walked away due to 2nd mortgage intransigence; 1st foreclosed. Now totally DEBT FREE!!

Comment

Citimortgage is the first and only mortgage on the property. House is worth $120k and I owe $151k.

Comment

I live in Nevada, where foreclosures are the norm. (underwater over 125%) Citimortgage is not helpful, we were trying to do a short sale, they kept connecting us to an out of service phone number. I can tell you we lived in the house 14 months rent free and Citimortgage sold our foreclosed property after 13 months to NationStar who approved the short sale in 3 weeks. We owed, well with late fees and charges...179k on the house,(once appraised at 225k) sold at short sale for 51k to an out of state investor . We have to move out Feb 1 2010.

Comment

I live in MO too but I am still in a ch13 with a modification to surrender our house that was approved May 2010. My bank is BOA and I haven't heard anything from them yet other than I had some default insurance on my HELOC (also BOA) and United Insurance has paid off that loan and is now the HELOC lien holder. But WRT to my first mortgage, the only thing I have gotten is a monthly statement and nothing else. My last payment was April 2010 on both loans. I'm very surprised it has taken this long but I am still in the house saving money for when I move out (whenever that is). From what I gather, BOA still must request a Relief from Stay from the CH13 courts to even talk to me about foreclosure so I am baffled at how long this is taking. So..to make a long story short...I think you could have many months left before much happens.
          CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
          Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X