first set of interrogatories/ch.7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first set of interrogatories/ch.7?

I received some documents via email from an attorney we hired in July to fight the foreclosure on the house but fired the attorney in November when we decided to file ch.7 plus issues with the attorneys office.
    Our bk attorney was suppose to have everything ready to go to file on last week. Not sure what happened. We are trying to reach him.
    Anyways i received some documents saying the law office who has our foreclosure case (bank of america) is requesting first set of interrogatories, notice of appearance. apparently the original law office bank of america had our case at, they transferred to another, so i guess the other documents are letting us know that.
    Do we have to answer the first set of interrogatories, since we are filing ch.7? Im not really sure what these documents mean. It seems like they are wanting us to admit that we owe them the money.
    The attorney we fired was suppose to withdraw from the case back in Nov. but they havent, so in the email they are asking if we want them to represent them if not they will withdraw from the case on Wednesday.

Im hoping these documents do not mean our foreclosure is moving on, where hoping to stall it and have it stalled after the ch.7 to by time
    I haven't written the attorney back but plan on. Im going to tell them they where suppose to withdrawn from the case back in Nov. when we fired them!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X