top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We recieved letters from attorneys... and we need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mom2crazies View Post
    **You might want to ask them for proof of the note. ONLY the holder of the note can foreclose and that can get confusing because of how often loans are sold these days to other companies. Sometimes, the company suing you doesn't even legally own the note. It can buy you some time**
    An excellent idea mom, I like it. Great advice, and if I do not hear any other input I will write a simple letter asking for proof - I can't see anything wrong with that. If it buys me an extra month then I will be able to put away some extra cash - every little will help. As for vacating early, I have seen many reasons for doing so written on this site, but that may be a good one for those who have smaller needs. I have five children and will need a four bedroom, two baths. I'm guessing, with those kind of needs I will be looking at a private home rental - it will be cheaper, and I will not possibly have to deal with a credit check. I do intend to follow the advice I have read here and speak honestly with a prospective landlord. In these times we are living it shouldn't be difficult for a landlord to understand the circumstances leading to poor credit, and still recognize an honest person looking for a chance. Of course, if I have first and last months rent and security deposit it will help

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X