top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will my foreclosure fall off the internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will my foreclosure fall off the internet?

Now that my house came out of foreclosure on April 19th (last month), I know I am asking this question too soon, however I am about to go mad with all of the junk mail and junk telephone calls from those “We can save your home from foreclosure” type companies. Then there is the problem with all of those other companies online that show my house in foreclosure (the type of companies that show an aerial view of my house, with my street information, with an option for a viewer to buy their report for full information of my foreclosure). As of this morning, my house is still listed on Yahoo Real Estate as being in foreclosure. MAJOR FROWN!!!

I just want to know about when will these advertisements and telephone calls stop and when will this information about my no longer foreclosure basically fall off the internet?

I get mail almost every day from those companies, I get telephone calls about one a week from these companies, and I even had a Realtor come out to my house with his “We can save your home from foreclosure” sales pitch.

I know once a NOD is filed, it is public record, so I know that everybody and their uncle can contact me over this . . . yet what happens when a house is taken out of foreclosure to let the world know, if anything? Or will it just take weeks or months to taper-off, before I will stop getting those “We can save your home from foreclosure” solicitations?

Originally posted by BrokeIn2011 View Post
    when will this information about my no longer foreclosure basically fall off the internet?
    Pretty much never......
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

When this happened to me, I just pitched the mail into the circular file. I didn't get phone calls, but I did find the information online for a few months. Our foreclosure was 2 years ago (almost) and I can still find info online, but it doesn't bother me in the least. Through the internet, I have also been able to finally find information on who purchased the house post-foreclosure, how much they paid for it, and was able to find pictures of it. It's in the south and the new owner has allowed mildew to overtake the siding....made me feel better knowing that at least I took care of it when it was ours
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thanks so much Frogger, and Free2breathed.

In my case, since my home was taken out of foreclosure on April 19th, I know that whatever foreclosure public record services that those scumbag bottom feeder companies use, along with those online companies offering up pre-foreclosure and foreclosure information to anybody that will pay for it, so I really do not mind the junk mail solicitations and the telephone calls as much . . . however I am extremely angry and sick that these scumbags are coming to my house and ringing my doorbell over this mess . . . especially now that my house is no longer in foreclosure. I know that it has not been a month since my house was taken out of foreclosure, yet I was just hoping that if some or all of my previous foreclosure information would fall off the internet soon, that it would slow down or stop these scumbag bottom feeders from sending me letters, making telephone calls, and visiting my house. I was absolutely LIVID when I came home yesterday and my brother informed me that two Realtors came to the house, ask for me by name, and gave him a sales lines of “Oh, we don’t know if you know it or not, but his house is going up for sale next month . . . yada yada yada”. So needless to say, I just wish the people out there that puts all of this pre-foreclosure and foreclosure information online would just as quickly turn around and take it off when a house is no longer in foreclosure . . . so that these scumbag bottom feeder companies will stop bothering the homeowner with this totally now useless and now unnecessary and now unproductive solicitations, since the foreclosure information they have in now outdated. GRRRRR!!!

Yet one thing I will always remember is, someone in one of these forums said "NEVER" do business with a company that has contacted you first, who is offering credit or foreclosure help. That way, by not doing business with these scumbag bottom feeder companies, it is your way of telling them to take a hike! Yet it gives you an opportunity to contact companies for help on your own and by your own choosing (based on the research you can do on your own) . . . not by some junk mail or junk telephone calls or junk home visits you received. So why do business with a company that trolls around at the courthouse or online only to take advantage of you, when you are in a bad financial bind. So for sure, I am toss all of those solicitations in the trash!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X