Foreclosure Postponed Due to Title Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreclosure Postponed Due to Title Issue

My house has been up for auction 3 times and each time it has been postponed. I called the attorney for the foreclosure process and found out that the title apparently is not clean, so therefore they are unable to proceed with the auction. They would not give me any details, but I find it very interesting. Has anyone ran into this issue before? Is there anything I should do on my part? I included the house in my BK, and since then have relocated to a new state. I continue to get itemized statements from Wells Fargo for grass cutting and inspections. I am currently just keeping those statements.

I would pay them nothing.........check your county recorder and see if MERS was ever a part of your loan chain. If so, that is the hold up and trouble......they have no clue who has the right to FC. You got discharge in BK, so too bad.

Just curious, what are they charging for monthly lawn cutting and inspection?

Comment

I think it's $50 a month. I am not paying it though. They just send me the statement.

Comment

Housepoor is correct about MERS, plus the bank WF postpones the foreclosure sale so they can file a claim with the FDIC and get the total loan amount plus legal fees, appraisal fees, property protection fees, upkeep fees and any other fee they can add to the insurance claim.
        After they recieve the money from the FDIC then they sell the house for peanuts (more gravy for WF). They cannot hold the auction sale and then file the claim because the FDIC would tell them they have already been paid for the property. This may explain the cancellation which is common practice for all the Big Banks.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X