top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received one of these (What is it exactly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone received one of these (What is it exactly)

You have defaulted in the terms of the Deed of Trust dated September 29, 2005, that secures your loan. THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON FKA THE BANK OF NEW YORK, AS TRUSTEE FOR THE CERTIFICATEHOLDERS CWABS, INC., ASSET-BACKED CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2005-16 has requested RECONTRUST COMPANY, N.A. and ALG......

This is the second set we have received since October 2010.... the only diference in the two sets is there is wording in the 2010 Certified Letter that states: Note evidencing your indebtedness for your loan is unaivalable because it has been lost, misplaced, or destroyed. This line is missing from the one we just received in August 2011.

I'm taking a W.A.G. at this. This is a letter dunning you for some sort of note or debt, yet they don't know what debt (in that so many are sold transferred etc.) so I would ignore this letter, state nothing to anyone who calls and deny any debt. Sounds like some sort of bluff or even scam to me. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

If anyone ever calls you regarding this, tell them to go pound sand until they can produce the documentation required by law and hang up.

Good luck.
      No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shark66 View Post
        If anyone ever calls you regarding this, tell them to go pound sand until they can produce the documentation required by law and hang up.

Good luck.

Shark has a talent at saying what I mean, to the point, with less rhetoric. What he has said, is what I did mean. (go Shark) 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X