X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modification letter from BOA

Did anyone else that has a mortgage with BOA and has not made a payment
    in a while receive a letter recently from BOA stating they would be in your
    area,"in-person,about your next steps in the loan assistance process."?

The letter states they will be in a major city 2 hours away from us. The letter's
    first line says: "Thank you for working with Bank of America on your home loan
    modification."

We have not made a payment to BOA since the summer of 2009. I called them
    about 4/5 months ago to ask about a modification. They suggested we should short
    sale and the lady sounded if she was reading from a script. This was after she took
    all of my financial info.

The letter also has a separate sheet for us to list our financial info. I have been
    promoted at my job and make even more money now. Should I get my hopes up?
    Is BOA realizing it's better to work with people rather than just have more and more
    inventory of foreclosures?

I think:

I guess nobody else got a letter like this. I guess my main question is should I attend this and get my hopes
    up?? I called BOA about 6-7 months ago and the rep just said I should just consider short sale. I have not made
    a payment since Aug.2009. But the fact they sent me a letter with the first line stating:"Thank you for working
    with Bank of America on your home loan modification." The fact they are reaching out to us (me) is very encouraging.
    I could stay and just try and remain under the radar and hope not to get the dreaded foreclosure, but now I want to
    just get peace of mind one way or the other. I'm making decent income, my wife is making part time wages and our
    expenses are low.

Should I get my hopes up??

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X