Oh I hate my condo association!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
    I have been tracking WF and FC timeline for Florida and I've come up with after LP is filed it's about 10 months before there is a sale date. This is if you don't fight the FC.
    Really? Ugh! Does there seem to be any timeline difference among the 67 counties?

Oh well, it's still good to see that little by little things are happening. The process server company called this morning and boy was he surprised how nice I was Gave him my new address, directions, and said stop by any time, any time at all haha! He didn't know what to make of me, with so many people trying to avoid service and hang on.

I'll just continue with the money pit of condo assessments and consider it the price to pay for learning to NEVER buy a condo again!
    Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
    Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

Got served with papers finally (a month after the lis pendens was filed). Praying that they file their motion for summary judgment as soon as the 20 day period has passed. Saw the condo assoc. filed their answer and affirmative defenses of defendant the same day I was served. I haven't paid the condo for their cleaning fee and their locksmith for changing the locks, I have a huge special assessment due tomorrow for work on the exterior of the bldgs., and my regular $575 condo dues are due. I'm so tempted to not pay any of it, but if they drag the actual foreclosure and deed transfer up for any length of time, the late fees, interest, and attorney fees will be added to the amount I already don't want to have to pay. Just want this to END!
      Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
      Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X