Plaintiffs Request for Admissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
    Cory, as JB did such a fine job, I can only answer your question as to what an AP is. Adversary Procedure is a law suit within the bankruptcy not necessarily about the bk but requests rights to sue as to only their debt, (or future debt) in the event they wish to sue for relief in spite of your bk attempt. It puts your creditor outside of your bk in the event they win. If they lose, it is possible to sue back for your expenses. It is as nasty as any suit. 'Hub
    Ok, I don't think this is an adversary procedure then. I understand the bank wants their collateral back. I included the house in the BK and that was all discharged. This is the last thing related to that has to play out. I am just surprise that the bank didn't just go straight for MSJ as I was expecting the hearing to be announced a while ago. Then I get this in the mail which I have to respond to, which only further delays the case. Not that I am complaining. I just want to make sure that if I have to respond per the court, that I do so to avoid getting into any trouble with the court.

Comment

Ok, so I am reading up on this and I have know found that it is a possibility that if one fights a foreclosure after discharge, that one can be held accountable for legal fees?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

Comment

sorry found a link but it did not work.

Last edited by Cherinfo; 01-17-2012, 08:36 AM. Reason: link not working

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X