top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Called the mortgage company today.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called the mortgage company today.......

We are moving 2000 miles across country in 3 weeks. We have not paid our mtg. since Dec. Have not heard a peep from them. I called them today to ask they lift the stay and start forclosure. They were very nice and she seemed surprised that I asked for that. According to her, forclosures in our current state take about 3 months. (non-judicial). She said she would pull our file and forward it on.

I have been reading about the years that it has taken for some here to get houses out of their names. She said that should not be the case at all for us. She did ask if we wanted to short sale it until I mentioned we had a 2nd on it. Then said that was not an option, which I already knew. So hopefully we will have this house out of our names before fall, fingers crossed! She also informed me that they rarely file a deficiency claim, though it would be included as unsecured in our 13 anyway. We are 6 months into our 60 month plan and I hope the house gets moved from our names soon. I have nightmares that we will finish our 13 and still have the house in our names. LOL!!

As an aside....I wonder how long they would have waited before filing to lift the stay... When I first called her she looked over our account and asked how she could help me. No mention of not receiving a payment since Dec.

Who is your mortgage company?

Comment

Nationwide Advantage is who holds it now. It was transferred to them about 5 years ago from our original lender.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X