top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupancy Status: Third Part (Non in Foreclosure) whats this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Occupancy Status: Third Part (Non in Foreclosure) whats this mean?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT
    I received an occupany status letter from a third party? i still live here, no foreclosure notice missed 2 payments but now current. this means what?

they wanted to know (if i still lived here, tenent owned, or vaccated, and for me to sign back and return in 5 days...

I dont know what this means, i called by bank and asked if they send out third party notices, he didnt know what i meant, not sure if playing dumb or what...was from a comp called Core Logic, i looked them up and they do risk model, foreclosure stuff, RO...

Here in FL I've noted a stickon notice stating that this property appears to be abandoned and that the locks will be changed or notice them fast. It is a company to secure abandoned "to be repossessed" houses. It just may be that. I would not be to concerned about it and of course send no info or money. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

We periodically receive these notices from CoreLogic for our GMAC mortgage. We are in active foreclosure, but we even received these when we were a month or two behind on payments.

I never filled them out, but I did always notice a corresponding $11.25 (or so) inspection charge on our account around the same time I'd receive these.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X