Phone call from lender.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone call from lender.

Received a call today reminding me that our redemption period is up at the end of the month and asked if we had moved, when we plan on moving, do we have somewhere to go etc. Basically I took it as get the heck out.

Guessing there won't be any leeway or cash for keys. I figured they were hungry to get the house back since they told us they would help us save the house initially and then foreclosed on us anyways.

Don't think phone calls mean anything. Were you served with eviction notices by a sheriff yet?

Comment

No the redemption period is not up till the end of the month. I guess they were calling to see if we were out yet so they can move in early for the kill.

Comment

Maybe they were interested in offering to rent the house back to you?

Comment

I think they were looking to see if we are out and abandoned the home. They asked when we are going to be out so they can put the utilities in their name. Like that is a big priority, not like it is the middle of the winter and the pipes are going to freeze. I do not think they want to rent it to us, when we asked for help they said there is nothing they can do for us unless we were willing to reaffirm the house since it was included in our chapter 7 and we refused to reaffirm it per our lawyer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X