Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not heard anymore from WF...

Hello,

I am going through foreclosure in WA state, King County. I filed CH 7-dicharged in May 2011.

I stopped paying my mortgage (with Wells Fargo) in March 2012. I am still living in my condo.

I have received one notice of "Pre-Foreclosure" in the mail back in May. Since then all I receive are standard monthly statements showing my past due balance. Nothing else-not even a phone call. From reading other posts from WA folks, I am expecting a NOD on my door any day now.

I have thought of calling WF and asking them what gives....however, I've also been advised that if I want to extend my stay here that I should not do this. However, not having a timeline is stressful.

My main question is:
    Can they foreclose without that NOD on my door? Is it possible to file a NOD without my knowing? My fear is that I will come home from work one day to find myself evicted and locked out.

What are your thoughts? Are there other actions I should be taking?

Thanks!

Washington state has a pretty finite foreclosure timeline (thanks to our Attorney General):

While they don't have to file the Notice of Default with the Tax Assessor's Offce, they do have to file the Notice of Trustee Sale and trust me when I say you will be notified 3 or 4 times over by certified mail. Hope this helps!

Good luck!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks ValleyYum!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X