How much time after eviction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much time after eviction?

The auction date for my house is set for January 8 2013. How much time do i have after that to stay? I live in arkansas. I have another house to go to but i can't move in untill Feb. 15 2013.

Originally posted by BRADLEEBARNE View Post
    The auction date for my house is set for January 8 2013. How much time do i have after that to stay? I live in arkansas. I have another house to go to but i can't move in untill Feb. 15 2013.
    You have at least one month for the notification process and legal process allows an order to go out to the Sheriff to remove you. You can lengthen this time with an answer to the paperwork you will get in the legal eviction. 20 to 30 days. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

You really don't want to be evicted. The last thing you want on your credit report is BOTH a foreclosure and eviction.

You knew this auction date was coming for some time, you should be planning to move on or before that date. Not wondering how much more time you can stay in your home after the foreclosure auction.

Comment

You need to be out by Jan 8, definately do not get a eviction on your credit report. Look for a extended stay place for that extra month.
        My granddaughter got a eviction on her record and I tried forever to help her get a place to live, noone rent to her , even with me cosigning.
        chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Did the auction happen? Did you get notice of the sale?
          chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

I forgot we are not getting update emails, so we will never know. Good luck anyway.
            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X