top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh! The mail when you're being foreclosed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! The mail when you're being foreclosed.

So when you're being foreclosed, not only do attorneys send you advertisements but so do all the creepers hoping to buy your house. I guess I might do the same if I was an investor.

Hi and welcome, it can be overwelming with the amount of junk you receive. We used to get so much in the mail box as well as overnighted stuff constantly from the bank. Seemed like my front porch was constantly covered in fedex envelopes (and we had 2 homes we surrendered). It stopped evenually and I am sure you are not the only one in the neighborhood going through it! Good Luck!

Comment

I had a couple of investors knock on my door!

Comment

We had th same thing the first 6 months it was crazy. Every other day the bank was sending a fed ex package, our mail box was constantly full of mail from attorneys and people wanting to but. Now 3yrs later we hardly get anything besides a payment stub from the bank

Comment

Originally posted by StEt0417 View Post
          We had th same thing the first 6 months it was crazy. Every other day the bank was sending a fed ex package, our mail box was constantly full of mail from attorneys and people wanting to but. Now 3yrs later we hardly get anything besides a payment stub from the bank
          So have you been IN the house for the 3 years waiting for the foreclosure?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X