top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 payments behind and may be living here for some time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 payments behind and may be living here for some time.

I missed my first payment March 1st. I am currently now 3 payments behind. Since I live in Washington
    state (deed of trust) there shouldn't be any deficiency because of the foreclosure. My plan is to save as
    many payments as possible and just walk away from the house. However, I did submit a hardship
    packet with the lender for a deed in lieu of foreclosure . What an experience. I sent the first one cert. mail and they couldn't find it. Resent the packet again cert. mail and they couldn't locate that one. I faxed it and they got it. ( 32 pages)

Now I got a letter yesterday from the lender, wanting the following documents.
    HUD-1 settlement statement, current offer signed and dated, listing agreement and sales contract
    dated and fully executed by all parties. I think they believe, I have sold my house in a short sale.
    I have never discussed a short sale with them. My lawyer told me that it takes about 9 or more months to foreclose in Washington state if the lender is on top of things. I am not sending them anything more. Looks like I may be living here for awhile.

We sent BOA stacks of documents many many many times. Didn't get it, lost it, can't find it all that bs, still don't have a mod, they suddenly said we don't qualify but won't tell us why, and now they claim its been sold to Resurgent for servicing.
    Filed Chapter 7 10-2008
    341 Meeting 12-2008
    DISCHARGED 2-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X