How long to be evicted in wisconsin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long to be evicted in wisconsin?

So after 3 surgeries for me and an open heart surgery for my 10 month old, our bank (nationstar) decided to return our mortgage payment and foreclose on us. I obviously missed a cutoff with them while being in the hospital so much.

The house was included in our ch 7 in 2008. We chose to stay and pay. It was our home. We loved it. We are upside down (owe $260,000, neighbors house just sold for $125,000)

We attempted 3 modifications, one through a county mediator. Each time, nationstar increased our payment ($150,$400 and $800) even though we showed a negative monthly cash flow.

We should be getting a sheriffs sale date in about 3 weeks and our sale should be at the end of January.

What is the process after that? Do they have to go through the eviction process to remove us? I have tried to do a little research and it sounds like the eviction process could be costly and lengthy, so you bet I will make nationstar do it.

Any timelines? How long after the sheriffs sale do I have?

Thanks!
    Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
    341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
    Last day for objections: 7-14-08
    Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Hi Stilltheone. I am not able to help you with your question, but I certainly hope that you and your precious baby are on the mend!
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 11-06-2013, 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling and typo
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X