Foreclosure Sale Outcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreclosure Sale Outcome

My house went to a foreclosure sale on 10/7 in TN. What is the best way of learning what the outcome was?
    Thanks.

I think when I was trying to follow mine several years ago I just googled my address. I also lived in a county that had their property records online so I checked that as well.

Comment

Call the clerk of courts or the call the sheriff's real estate dept for that county, I was able to get the outcome within an hour of the auction and that was in a big city. Our auction was held 1/31/2014 but the deed never changed hands until 3/26/14 so you may be on the hook for another couple of months?

Comment

Thanks for the the posts.
        I called the deed's clerk who told me nothing had been registered yet. She suggested I call the attorney for the bank. I did and was told the house reverted back to the bank.
        Side note: the person I spoke with at the bank's attorney's office told me I would have had 90 days to vacate the property.
        Regardless, I found a decent rental with a good landlord. I couldn't pass it up to save a few dollars.

I feel relieved but will be happier when I see the deed changed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X