Back again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again.....

well I wish I didn't have to come back here but yet again here I am. We originally filed 8/2012 a 13. We were doing great until my health failed. I ended up having to have MAJOR surgery that put me on my butt literally. I lost my job and had to go on disability. We ended up having our case dismissed due to being unable to make the higher payments the trustee wanted. Well it took our mortgage co over a year to even send us anything or find our info for a payment and they have our backpay due as MORE than when we filed. That doesn't make any since to me and they refuse to help me figure it out. Well now I am thinking we are going to have to refile because if not
    my house will be gone. I do not want to lose my house at all! Our second mortgage was written off by Citifinancial and my husband is no long as on his dad's house (he had him on the deed and they used the equity to up our payment even though we had no stake in the house unless his dad passed. Me not working has drastically reduced our income and I am really afraid. Any advice would be great. I have only $5000 in unsecured debt (medical expenses) the $30000 past due on our house (which doesn't seem right at all) $4300 on my SUV and $12k on my husbands car.
    Filed 13: 8/22/2012 341 Meeting: 10/2/2012 Confirmed: 11/2/2012
    10 payments down 50 more to go!

Have you met with an attorney about filing Chapter 7 with assets? You need to get some legal advice and then make your decisions. It is obvious that you will need to do something...there is no way you can just keep things as they are. Get aggressive and find an attorney that will fight for you.
    Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X