341 meeting info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting info

My hubby & I have our 341 on Thursday (10/4). I filed our papers pro se. I know we need to bring our social security cards and photo id. What else do we need to bring or should we bring?

So far, I have copies of the title to each vehicle, printout from bank showing balance on filing date & previous 3 month history, court order issued in Sept for child support for hubby (order goes back a few months). I get disability and just started receving it, should I bring my paper telling my monthly payment? Do we need to bring more paystubs (Sept)?I'm also taking our 2006 tax return. Is there anything else I should bring, just in case? I'd rather have a lot of stuff we don't need instead of missing something we do need, KWIM?
    Filed 9/5/07
    341 10/4/2007
    Last Day for Objections 12/3/2007
    DISCHARGED 12/4/2007

Has your Trustee sent any requests to you for additional information?
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

The only thing I have gotten from the trustee is the letter with the date for the 341 and the general "you have to take care of the property" letter. So does that mean we don't need anything except our ID & SS card? The bank took the truck without filing to lift the stay so I am definitely taking a copy of that letter with us tomorrow. That way if the trustee asks about the truck, we can provide proof the bank already took it.
      Filed 9/5/07
      341 10/4/2007
      Last Day for Objections 12/3/2007
      DISCHARGED 12/4/2007

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X