more questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more questions

in reading the NOLa books it talks about calculating income but does not mention this specific question. My wife is a teacher and only gets paid 10 times a year. when calculating income could we take her yearly salary and divide by 12 or will we have to take the last six months. I was going to file in february or so becaue of CC use and a cash withdraw from a cc but then would pick up 6 full checks as opposed to using the summer months where she received no checks.

Second question my nephew lives with me to go to school. I pay his food and utilities and his dad setup a bank account for the rest. could I claim him when calculating the means test??
    Chp 7 Filled 2-21-08
    341 Hearing 3-24-08

I would take the last six months, in the end it all adds up. Any expense you have supporting your nephew include, as he is living with you! Thats just my cents.

Maybe others will chime in here to lend their expertise, catchmeifyoucan!

Of course if you can get some "free consultations," for sure you will be able to get some good info from those consultations - afterall their FREE so use it to your advantage before filing pro-se if that is where your headed!
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X