Trustee letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee letters

I see that alot of members have gotten letters from their trustee's at some point or another. Is this common either before or after the discharge or both? Just curious b/c we havent heard a word from ours yet.

Thanks!
    Filed: 3/12/08
    341 Meeting: 4/11/08
    Last day to oppose: 6/10/08

I have been in Chapter 13 for almost 3 years. I received a letter when he objected to the plan. I then received a letter when he confirmed the plan and since confirmation, I receive the statement of the account twice a year.
    sigpicPersevere: "To continue a course of action, in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement."

Chapter 13: Discharged 03/15/2010. Closed 05/19/2010::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I got a letter from my Trustee telling me what to bring to the 341, but once I got there he didn't care to see it?
      Per my attny he finds rural trustees are a bit more helpful versus the big city trustees? Not sure if that is true but I will believe my attny.?.?
      Filed: 01/23/08
      341 Meeting: 02/29/08
      Discharged: 04/30/08
      Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

My4, I was pro se so if my trustee had anything to say, he pretty much had to say it to me directly.

About a week after I filed, I got a form letter from his office outlining the documentation he expected me to provide, and invited me to call him on a specific date and time. I responded in writing, sent him everything he asked for, explained why I didn't send him various other items, and never heard another peep out of him. At the 341 he had some questions, but that was it. Never heard from him again.
        Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Well this is interesting...... I think maybe a quick email to my attny to check this out a little. Pacer all looks good so far- nothing unusual. I thought we would at least get a "hey, Look at me I am your Trustee" letter. I just cant imagine walking into that 341 next week without ever hearing a peep from him!
          Filed: 3/12/08
          341 Meeting: 4/11/08
          Last day to oppose: 6/10/08

Comment

I should add (it's not clear from what I posted) that I did in fact call him and speak with him as invited as well as send him all that stuff. So beyond THAT, yeah, not another peep. Sorry I was unclear.

That said, your atty is probably familiar with all the docs your trustee is likely to request, OR is waiting for the 341 to be told what to submit. Either way, no worries: if your trustee wants something, you'll definitely hear about it.
            Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X