Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm closed

Our bankrutpcy finally closed.

I know that closing is simply administrative, and that we got the important part done last year when we were discharged. But, still it is nice to know that this is well and truely done, over with, and behind us.

I got the email yesterday morning (our court automatically emails me whenever their is a pacer entry in our case). My husband saw the email this morning and immediately called me. He couldn't belive I had already seen it and hadn't said anything. He wants to go out to eat tonight to celebrate. Of course we have shrimp on the grill planned for supper so we may just stay home since that sounds delicious.
    Filed: 10/26/2006
    Discharged: 03/05/2007
    Closed: 5/19/2008 - Asset case due to balance transfer and income tax refund

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know that's a weight off your shoulders. Now go and celebrate.
    Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
    341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
    Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Whew Jolly GG.........................Finally.

Congratulations! It is official. Bankruptcy is truly behind you!
      sigpicPersevere: "To continue a course of action, in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement."

Chapter 13: Discharged 03/15/2010. Closed 05/19/2010::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Congratulations to you and your hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Jolly
          May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
          July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
          September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Good for you Jolly! Happy for you.

ep
            California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

Congratulations!!!! Best wishes to you and yours in the future, and every success!!!
              Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!!
                Filed!!04/23/2008[X] 341 5/27/2008[X]Converted to asset case 5/26/2008 [X]
                DISCHARGE 08/12/2008[X]
                Converted to NO Asset case 12/15/2008[X]
                Closed 12/16/2008 [X]:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X