Who is self-employed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is self-employed?

Would like to hear the stories of those who are self-employed and went through or are going through BK.

Reason is, I am very interested in creating my own business in computer repair and selling parts. The only thing holding me back right now is lack of capital. Also, I have no job to be able to save any money. I have had Zero income for the last 8 months.

I had my own business and basically started it from home, slowly expanding to a VERY small shop slowly saving until I could lease a commercial space. Everything went according to how I wanted until I got my money grubbing ex involved. The business is the sole reason for my BK as I have very little personal debt.

Word to the wise, be 100% in control of your business and don't let anyone help to control your budget or finances and stay on top of taxes. If you can't track it yourself, don't even bother.
    Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
    341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
    Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X