top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BK is causing me health problem-o's, how are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali View Post
    I really think too many people are taking filing too personal.

You are filing BK, you aren't going to prison or something. Find things to do that will keep you calm. If you keep up this way you can wind up worse than going to the hospital.
    I'm going to have to go with Cali on this one. Not trying to sound mean or uncaring, but snap out of your way of thinking please! Why do you want to work yourself up to a lather over this. Way too personal, this is a business decision.

You don't need to tell anyone anything other than I/we made a business decision, and respectfully, that's all I want to say about it, and add to it that you love them. Be strong in your convictions. That's what I would want from my children. I would hope they could handle something like this with a little optimism. Just think how this will help you and it is a good thing. Come on, seriously.
    Last edited by jktrading; 07-13-2008, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I understand how you feel. Since my last trustee meeting I feel like I'm standing in front of a brick wall. I thought bankruptcy was going to release me from stress and give me a chance to start new. But with all the complications these days I feel like I can't breathe, I can't sleep well and tears just drop not to mention Pepto Bismo has become my best friend. I used to not understand those people in the news who commit suicide over financial problems, I used to think why don't they just work them out. Now I see that they probably tried as I am and became even more hopeless.

Flowers don't let this happen to you, be strong you're not alone!

Comment

yeah i seen my doctor today and he was very understanding and he prescribed me some anxiety stuff for now and i have an appointment soon with a psychiatrist for a follow up. im taking it really hard, and ive always had some underlying anxiety and depression to begin with.
        retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
        10/30/10- WEDDING!!
        09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X