creditor matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creditor matrix

My lawyer sent me the matrix to review, I am so overwhelmed. I have a couple of questions.
    What if the addresses are incorrect?
    My AMEX (well one of them) is showing a different account number on my credit report than I have on my statements, why is this?
    What if another collection agency gets invloved in the mean time?
    I just want to make sure everything is in order.

I meet with my lawyer again on Tuesday to review before we file. The precess is taking so long because my husband owns a business so we are trying to keep the account small and accounts receivables low. Also we are waiting for our tax return and to spend it, per our lawyers request (nothing extravagant). IRS website says we should receive by 7/22. Anyone have any experience with the accuracy of that?

Thank you

good question regarding the matrix, i'm in to read the responses you hopefully get. i wish i had any experience/knowledge to share - but i haven't filed yet either.
    Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
    (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Originally posted by sick of debt View Post
      My lawyer sent me the matrix to review, I am so overwhelmed. I have a couple of questions.
      What if the addresses are incorrect?
      My AMEX (well one of them) is showing a different account number on my credit report than I have on my statements, why is this?
      What if another collection agency gets invloved in the mean time?
      I just want to make sure everything is in order.

Thank you
      It sounds like your Credit Report might have an error on it. They are notorious for errors. I don't know if it will make a difference in filing the BK or not, but to be on the safe side, I'd get busy trying to correct it before you file. And yes, the accounts will proably change hands from Collection Agency to Collection Agency several times before it is all over.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I used the addresses and account numbers on the latest invoice or bill received. I also had to pay to add a creditor to my Matrix and my atty told me to make as many changes as I needed with that one payment because it was allowed. With that opportunity I also added a couple of creditors that had contacted me after I filed because my account had been sold. I guess I wanted to make sure no one had the opportunity to say they were not contacted and I also didn't want to be hunted down by some fly by night debt collector because they weren't given notice.

As to the refund, the IRS website is pretty accurate. I owed taxes and still received mine by the date listed on their website.

Just as a side note: my atty pulled my credit report (with my permission) and also listed creditors from my report just to make sure everyone was listed.

Hope that helps.
        Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
        341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
        Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

thanks for your responses

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X