No announcement yet.

Another hardship question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUt my thoughts are this, even if a hardship is over ruled, I can't help but think that the payment will be lowered in your 13 plan when they see what has happened.
    Then finish the last 8 months with a much lower payment and be done with it.

I know it is not all that easy or certain, but it sounds good when I think out loud

My only other concern is, now that there is no money going out to the house payment, could they view the income like more/extra money in your plan to give to unsecured creditors, then you would be worse off for those last 8 months as far as payment goes.

so that leads to- what is the current income and how much is left for a 13 plan. You dont have to say, but they will want to know.

so what else? what other possibilities?

Comment

I would like to thank everyone who responded with their input and encouraging words. I really appreciate it.

Well the paralegal finally called me back Wednesday when I was on my way out of town. She told me I might be able to get a hardship discharge but would have to surrender his vehicle. Being its not paid off yet. The finance company did a split claim on it so part of it was secure and unsecured..... The other choice she gave me was to convert to a CH7 and would have to surrender his vehicle also. And keep paying my payments on my vehicle being its newer.

So sounds like to me I really dont have any good option's for me being both would have me surrender his vehicle. Which I do NOT want to do... So looks like I am going to have to let my vehicle go back or find someone to take over payments on it. Because I can not afford to pay both payments. So guess I'm just stuck and will have to finish paying my CH13 out.
      Filed CH 13: 3/5/04
      First Mtg: 3/31/04
      Confirmed: 11/4/04
      I'M DONE !!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X