a little milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little milestone

Now that I'm discharged and the case is closed, I called Honda to find out how I get back to paying my bills like a normal person. The guy I talked to (after pressing the button for "discharged bankruptcies") was unbelievably nice, and spoke to me as if I were an actual human being conducting a routine business transaction. He told me my credit with them (since Feb 08) is perfect, pressed a couple of buttons, and said that I can expect an actual bill in a week or two - or I can sign up for online payments again if I like.

A small thing, but it sure feels good.
    Filed chapter 7: June 9, 2008
    341 meeting: July 18, 2008
    last day for objections: September 16, 2008
    DISCHARGED September 18, 2008 - CLOSED September 29, 2008

That's great.

Glad that one worked out!
    Filed 10/11/08 - 341 11/23/08 - Discharged 1/26/09
    2/19/09 Stipulation agreement reached w/trustee - Still awaiting Closed Status
    Check my blog at Steve's Bankruptcy Blog Watch day by day what happens with a PITA trustee! - Web Hosting by Broadband Hosting Web Hosting

Comment

No judgements, just professional courtesy...that is nice.
      Filed BK (Ch. 7) 6/2/08
      Discharged!! 9/24/08
      Closed..the end! 10/1/08

Comment

Yeah, I am not getting a car bill WS! I made an online payment to them as not to fall behind because I want to keep my car. Did you get bills WS?

And I was pleasantly surprised when talking to my mtg company how nice the BK lady was, professional also. I think after getting beat on for so long, the little things matter a lot
        Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
        341 Oct 8 2008
        Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

whoops......
          Last edited by BROKENN; 10-17-2008, 06:30 AM. Reason: dup post
          Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
          341 Oct 8 2008
          Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENN View Post
            Yeah, I am not getting a car bill WS! I made an online payment to them as not to fall behind because I want to keep my car. Did you get bills WS?
            No, I stopped getting bills AND they blocked my online access, so I had to remember to snail mail checks to a special bankruptcy dept address they provided when they accepted my reaffirmation.

Originally posted by BROKENN View Post
            And I was pleasantly surprised when talking to my mtg company how nice the BK lady was, professional also. I think after getting beat on for so long, the little things matter a lot
            Exactly. It's sad that we should be so grateful to be treated with common courtesy, but there it is...
            Filed chapter 7: June 9, 2008
            341 meeting: July 18, 2008
            last day for objections: September 16, 2008
            DISCHARGED September 18, 2008 - CLOSED September 29, 2008

Comment

Cool! So I did the right thing I will put them on my list to call. I haven't received a bill or reaff from them.

Thanks!
              Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
              341 Oct 8 2008
              Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X