Did I do it wrong? I'm sorry I'm a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I do it wrong? I'm sorry I'm a newbie

I posted earlier but no one is responding. Is it because I added the exclamation point? I'm sorry I just felt frantic and it seemed to express my feelings. I've never been this scared in my life. Can someone please help?

I don't know whether to break my lease or not and I tried to ask my lawyer but he doesn't even call me back. I'm so deperate for any advice from anyone who's been here before. My sincerest apology if I broke posting etiquette earlier! Please have mercy and advise?

hrm i missed your other thread - link it up or request this one deleted and bump your other thread.
    Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
    (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Why would you break your lease? Wouldn't you want to stay renting where you're at until after your BK filing gets discharged and some months have passed? From what I understand, your credit will only get better as time passes.

Comment

Don't know how to link threads?

The reason I need to break my lease is because I'm in a one bedroom now and have no room for my mom and my niece and they will need to move in with my when the home I own that they live in goes into foreclosure soon.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X