Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. Opened last credit card statement

And I saw a new finance rate... 31.260%
    I thought it could not go any higher from the 28.99% from last month.

This was on my Citi Bank accounts that are past due 2 months now... 1st month late was 28.99%, 2nd Month is 31.26%, I wonder if it can go any higher.

I'm not real sure but I know my dad's Citibank card is about as high as yours. I think it's a way to tack on more penalties. Like all of my dad's credit card's are closed because he wasn't paying them but yet the APR % is still in the high 20's for all of them.

Comment

Because they add the finance charges and late fees

and the amount added is a higher percentage probably. Just a though.
      Eventually this will all be over.....

Filed Ch 7 11/26/08
      341 Meeting 1/6/09 went well!

Comment

In a few days my 2 Citi cards will be defaulted. It'll go from 0% to whatever. The grace period of 2 months is over on the 11th and Im gonna get wacked. But the money is just not here. If my business makes 150.00 this week I'll be happy. Thats just for the business. My health care is coming thru the checking account today and its just not there.. Not pretty

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
          In a few days my 2 Citi cards will be defaulted. It'll go from 0% to whatever. The grace period of 2 months is over on the 11th and Im gonna get wacked. But the money is just not here. If my business makes 150.00 this week I'll be happy. Thats just for the business. My health care is coming thru the checking account today and its just not there.. Not pretty
          My business is way down from the previous year. I need to make about $200/day to make all ends meet. I always paid on time to my CC's. Then two months ago I was a day late in sending in the payments...I thought I was on time but alas....I wasn't. My interest was about 6.5% on both cards and then BAM! It skyrockets to 28.99% You gotta wonder what they think I'll do...just suck it up and pay! No way! Can't do it! Don't have the $$$. I'm trying to be as optimistic and positive as I can about everything and that some things are just not in my control....but sometimes it's hard!
          Filed CH13 November 2008
          341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X