Staying Out of JAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying Out of JAIL!

I'm not certain but I believe when you file the Chapter 13 it will stop foreclosure proceedings for the time being.
    You did not state whether you intend to keep your home.... if you do ALL payments must be current... and evidently they are not....
    Be prepared to move somewhere else, as you may not have an option to stay there.....
    Sorry about the situation you face......I too have been a caregiver over the years (very hard to do)....lots of stress and financial problems involved with it.
    Have you been given a "notice" to vacate the premises???
    Until then the property is still yours, temp of course, and you can run anybody off you want too.... it's called "trespassing"...
    Hate to say it, but have you considered "low income housing" based on your present income??
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers,
    Keep us posted,

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Comment

Hope it all works out. Good thinking with the video camera!

Comment

NOW THAT'S A WINNER!!!!!!

Good thinking!!

Good Luck, keep us posted,

Minny
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I think you're a saint!

Last edited by BKnTX; 09-22-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I lived in Miami most of my life. I would have shot them and asked for a jury trial. It's done frequently here. The owner of a local Auto parts in Hialeah got tired of break-ins. Waited, shot the subhuman nine times, reloaded and shot him some more. Arrested, blah, blah liberal newspapers, blah blah Janet Reno, the man spoke in broken english "Jury trial". The State Attorney, threat, threat, plea offer, plea offer. The man "Jury Trial". One year later State Attorney "we can't get a conviction in a jury trial, people are tired of crime". Case dropped. Auto Parts still in business, criminal dead, man enjoying life. Prentice Rasheed, a Jamaican record shop owner in Liberty City paved the way for the honest citizen in Florida in 1984. He made less than I made at the time, paid his taxes, worked late hours all so a thief could break in time and again. I'm sorry, compassion is necessary for those in prison, but it's necessary for those who are abused by these animals to.

Now, Gov. Jeb signed the new "you don't have to flee first if in fear of your life, you may shoot first law". Crime in Miami has dropped, people over the years now thank you and waive kindly when they cut you off in traffic, this in return for not shooting them. No joke, I've seen my share of guns pulled here. I've had my car stoned four times, once cracking a window ALL IN THE 80's. After the right to carry law most of that is unheard of now

This being said, you took the right way about it, the high road. I pray that those who so mistreated you and your wife will be blessed by being humbled in their life and seeing things from a new perspective.

"Who so mocks the poor mocks his maker" from Proverbs. I really believe that mocking those in need is one the highest offenses against God and Heaven.
              Last edited by robivi3; 08-27-2005, 12:32 PM.
              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by robivi3
                I'm sorry, but I lived in Miami most of my life. I would have shot them and asked for a jury trial. It's done frequently here. The owner of a local Auto parts in Hialeah got tired of break-ins. Waited, shot the subhuman nine times, reloaded and shot him some more. Arrested, blah, blah liberal newspapers, blah blah Janet Reno, the man spoke in broken english "Jury trial". The State Attorney, threat, threat, plea offer, plea offer. The man "Jury Trial". One year later State Attorney "we can't get a conviction in a jury trial, people are tired of crime". Case dropped. Auto Parts still in business, criminal dead, man enjoying life. Prentice Rasheed, a Jamaican record shop owner in Liberty City paved the way for the honest citizen in Florida in 1984. He made less than I made at the time, paid his taxes, worked late hours all so a thief could break in time and again. I'm sorry, compassion is necessary for those in prison, but it's necessary for those who are abused by these animals to.

Now, Gov. Jeb signed the new "you don't have to flee first if in fear of your life, you may shoot first law". Crime in Miami has dropped, people over the years now thank you and waive kindly when they cut you off in traffic, this in return for not shooting them. No joke, I've seen my share of guns pulled here. I've had my car stoned four times, once cracking a window ALL IN THE 80's. After the right to carry law most of that is unheard of now

This being said, you took the right way about it, the high road. I pray that those who so mistreated you and your wife will be blessed by being humbled in their life and seeing things from a new perspective.

"Who so mocks the poor mocks his maker" from Proverbs. I really believe that mocking those in need is one the highest offenses against God and Heaven.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X