Property of other people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property of other people?

Has anyone had trouble with the trustees and having other peoples property? We have FIL's wood spliter. We use in the winter to split logs. Should we list it and say who's it is? I'm always afraid they won't believe us.
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

It's not YOUR assett - so don't even mention it

Comment

Originally posted by magyar123 View Post
      It's not YOUR assett - so don't even mention it
      Thats what i figured, but by chance they need to come to the house. Just tell them its not ours? Can you tell i'm worried they will. LOL I know its rare.
      But with our luck they would want to see our property.

Comment

Last edited by heyu; 12-15-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by momof3b1g View Post
          Thats what i figured, but by chance they need to come to the house. Just tell them its not ours? Can you tell i'm worried they will. LOL I know its rare.
          But with our luck they would want to see our property.
          Cheer up. I've been watching your progress. You are doing just fine. As Magyar stated, you do not own that. If you are storing permanently list it as storing for another. I had a Tractor my god-daughter was given with the idea she mows and I watch. She loved it. I listed it and not a problem. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
            Cheer up. I've been watching your progress. You are doing just fine. As Magyar stated, you do not own that. If you are storing permanently list it as storing for another. I had a Tractor my god-daughter was given with the idea she mows and I watch. She loved it. I listed it and not a problem. 'Hub

Thanks I saw that part in the paperwork.

Hoping to go Friday to finish up paperwork.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X