New Median Figures Coming Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Median Figures Coming Out?

I see on the Trustee site that the Median figures are about to change or so it seems.
    I note that it now shows a date of filing 3/15/09 or after but when you click it it dead ends at this time.
    We are filing 3/11 so I guess we won't have to worry if it goes down this time as we are currently several thousand $ under.

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
    I see on the Trustee site that the Median figures are about to change or so it seems.
    I note that it now shows a date of filing 3/15/09 or after but when you click it it dead ends at this time.
    We are filing 3/11 so I guess we won't have to worry if it goes down this time as we are currently several thousand $ under.

At first I thought their dead link was an error, but now I think that they're waiting for an official release date of 2/28 or 3/1. I check every day -- 3 or 4 times -- but I really don't expect to see it update until then.

Comment

Yes, I knew that the IRS was putting out new cost of living expenses and I guess they will redo the medians at the same time.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X