top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Question: What Did You Do With The Plastic Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fed mine to the cheap shredder that sits at my computer desk.

Comment

mine are all sitting is a glass jar next to my computer monitor.

However - I'm planning on taking the last several years worth of statements and doing a wallpaper thing with them on the living room wall.

sort of like a collage....there's plenty of color out there......
      Moving ahead with my fresh start!
      Ch 7 Discharge: 12/14/2009
      TT Report of No Dist! 03/31/2010
      Case CLOSED!!!: 04/28/2010

Comment

The wallpaper thing sounds very cool Even if you did it on a large canvas or something that you could remove later if you wanted to- or decopauge them on a large sheet of cardboard or plywood to hang! Very neat idea!
        341: April 30th, 2009 (Ch 7)
        Waiting... soon (hopefull June 30th!) !!

[URL Removed by Admin]

Comment

We have a nice foil pan,we're going to put them in that pan and stoke up a nice hot fire on the barbeque then we're going to stir them all together to make some really pretty colors wait fore them to cool then place them on the mantle for a daily reminder of what not to do any more.
          Filed July 7,2009
          341 August 24,2009 (completed)
          Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
          Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

string them, together with a sign above that reads remember
            ch13 filed 6/26/2009 the journey begins
            341 approved 08/13/09

Comment

Mine are in my desk drawer, They landed there one after another after each hit it's max and I could no longer get an increase in the line.

I am not sure why I do not get rid of them. Like many on this thread it is a good reminder to go cash-only.
              Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
              Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
              341 Meeting 01/05/2009
              Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

We have a nice foil pan,we're going to put them in that pan and stoke up a nice hot fire on the barbeque then we're going to stir them all together to make some really pretty colors wait fore them to cool then place them on the mantle for a daily reminder of what not to do any more.

Hey, just over broke!!! Be careful those plastic fumes don't make you sick and/or get you high!! You have to be able to think cleeeeeeerly do deal wif dem bill collecturs!!

As for me, my husband cut them into the shape of Guitar picks for our 9 year old son, since he can't ever find a pick when he needs one. THATS how we are being more frugal. haha

Comment

Ideas and all

I laughed out loud at some of your ideas with CC's. You are all so creative. It's a pity we cannot all get together and have a party , you all seem like such a nice bunch of folks!!! Now how on earth did such a nice bunch of folks like us get so caught up with those damn CC's and let them suck up so much energy and resources in our lives?? Good thing this site is here for us to learn how to redeem ourselves and get back in control of our lives!!

Does anyone know how this site got started???

Comment

I cut mine in half, rubbed off the CCV's (this was when I still had some credit on them), and put them into a box in my closet.

I just couldn't throw them out...they were such a big part of my life that I don't want to ever repeat.

Comment

I kept all of mine. If somebody should try robbing me again, I will gladly hand over each and every one of my credit cards without a fuss.
                      Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

What great ideas. I'm thinking I might make a small picture frame and keep my current cash goals displayed in it.

Comment

I have mine in a box as a reminder of how I got in this mess and how I will never let it happen again

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X