top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me? This is the most screwed up thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me? This is the most screwed up thing!

Ok I owe B of A a ton of money..about 30k now with all the fees. They supposedly turned it over to a CA. Last payment Aug.08. So I get a letter yesterday from BoA and I'm thinking.....another letter of you better pay or how about this deal..
    I open it and what do I see? A freakin' credit card with my name and business name with a 25,000 limit on it???? Is this nuts or what? I'm holding on to that baby and if they object when I file...I'll show them this(not that it'll do much lol).
    Looking at it again, it seems that its one of my old card with a zero balance on it and its a renewal...But still...come on guys...get your sh-t together...

You could always use it to pay your Property Taxes....................Not !!
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

A better idea! Pay your bk lawyer with it. What a smack in the mouth that would be. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        A better idea! Pay your bk lawyer with it. What a smack in the mouth that would be. 'Hub
        Ha! I bought my Nolo Chapter 7 book with a BofA credit card that is IIB. LOL

Comment

LOL I love that idea !!! If they decide to contest and

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
          say I committed fraud..I can always use it against them. If you think Im committing fraud then why would you renew my cc for a 25k limit...?

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
            say I committed fraud..I can always use it against them. If you think Im committing fraud then why would you renew my cc for a 25k limit...?
            WAY TO GO!!!!

Sorry, they don't have an emotocon with the middle digit. LOL.
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I had the same thing happen a few times, I got cards from banks that I was 8 months behind on. I called them up as if to see if the card would be activated and it transferred me to the collections dept. Some banks use the 'new" credit card as a way to get ahold of you.
              "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
              Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
              341 Hearing March 4th 2010
              Discharged May 10th 2010

Comment

Same thing happening to me and my husband! We have a combined $45K in cc debt in our bk, all from the big banks...and they keep sending us offers of credit. It's crazy.
                Filed Chapter 7: 3/12/09
                341 Meeting: 4/14/09 case declared "asset"
                Trustee ordered discharge/change to "no asset" 4/24/09
                Discharged 6/25/09; Closed 6/30/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X