So much paperwork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much paperwork!

I think the title says it all! Moving 2 times across the country doesn't help either! Just a little at a time, easy goes it! UGG!!

That is the part I am dreading the most - well next to 341 hearing. We are meeting with our attorney on Saturday to find out exactly what paperwork we need to gather.
    Filed: 8-19-09
    341: 9-21-09
    Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

I received my packet from my attorney close to 3 weeks ago and I have been taking my time with it. Since I am not planning to file until mid June, I figure I have time. Mondays and Tuesdays are pretty much the only time I have to work on stuff like this, so I do what I can on those days.

The part I was dreading was going to the court house and getting a copy of my divorce decree from 2002, but I found it the other day while I was doing some spring cleaning in my filing cabinet.

Too much information to find and collect: Bank statements, pay stubs, tax returns, titles to both of my vehicles, bankruptcy counceling, ect...

But, I look at it this way. It's a small price to pay to have all my debt cleared

It will be worth it in the end.
      Filed (Pro Se) - 06/23/2009.
      341 meeting - 08/05/2009.
      Last day for objections - 10/05/2009.
      Discharged - 10/06/2009

Comment

I fedex'd mine to my atty today! I'm going to do no paperwork this weekend!!!! I can't wait to meet with him to decide if I can go for a 7. Also, since I'm not keeping the house I want to find out how long he thinks until I should move out. I'm looking forward to free mortgage for a month or two.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X