Bank Account Monitoring AFTER 341 but BEFORE Discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Account Monitoring AFTER 341 but BEFORE Discharge

I know that we'll be providing bank statements with our filing and a current statement at our 341 (correct?), but once the 341 is over, does the TT monitor our bank account or ask to see additional statements before we are discharged? I just have this fear that after going through months and months of little to no work, I'll suddenly get a huge project after our 341, but before we're discharged. Thoughts?
    27 May 09: File Ch7
    6 Jul 09: 341 Meeting, declared asset case, 341 continued
    6 Aug 09: Continued 341 meeting, came to settlement with TT
    6 Sept 09: Last Date for Creditor Objections

Originally posted by SuzieBK View Post
    I know that we'll be providing bank statements with our filing and a current statement at our 341 (correct?), but once the 341 is over, does the TT monitor our bank account or ask to see additional statements before we are discharged? I just have this fear that after going through months and months of little to no work, I'll suddenly get a huge project after our 341, but before we're discharged. Thoughts?
    I strongly suspect that they don't do that. Monitor after the 341 that is. (Or even before.)

I hope you do land a big project after your 341! Nobody is going to do any matter-of-course checking on you ather the 341.

But don't win the lottery or inherit large sums of money too soon -- your trustee will tell you at your 341 that if you do, you have to report it to his/her office. That kind of financial gain they do care about.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X